W3GMS 146985 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
W3GMS 146985 Forum

W3GMS 146.985 Repeater Forum

CW classes, events, excellent resource

Jim-AF3Z
    Jim-AF3Z
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member

CW classes, events, excellent resource Empty CW classes, events, excellent resource

Post by Jim-AF3Z Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:46 pm

I heard a presentation at the SPARC meeting tonight by two members of the Long Island CW Club... They offer lots of help in learning and improving and having fun with your CW skills!! It sounds very good... Classes online via Zoom; drop by as you wish, when you can, etc. I can tell you a little more some time... &/OR...

Curious?... interested in learning CW or getting better? Check 'em out:

https://longislandcwclub.org/

Jim AF3Z

KC3CIB and W3NTB like this post

Jim-AF3Z
    Jim-AF3Z
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member

CW classes, events, excellent resource Empty CW classes, etc. UPDATE

Post by Jim-AF3Z Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:25 am

From the ARRL Letter; this features the same people and club I referenced before:
    Visit the ARRL Learning Network website (a members-only benefit) to register for upcoming sessions and to view previously recorded session. The schedule is subject to change.
    Learn and Have Fun with Morse Code: Howard Bernstein, WB2UZE, and Jim Crites, W6JIM
    Morse code, or "CW," is a popular ham radio operating mode. Learning CW does not have to be an arduous or lonely experience. Learn, practice, and enjoy CW with the methods used by the Long Island CW Club.
    Thursday, December 17, 2020, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST (0100 UTC on Friday, December 18)

KC3CIB likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 pm