W3GMS 146985 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
W3GMS 146985 Forum

W3GMS 146.985 Repeater Forum

The Ham Radio Documentary (and how you can help)

K3DZM
    K3DZM
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member

The Ham Radio Documentary (and how you can help) Empty The Ham Radio Documentary (and how you can help)

Post by K3DZM Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Many of you know I am a filmmaker at heart. Well for the last year and a half I've had a project on the back burner, it is my documentary about our glorious hobby its current title is CQ CQ CQ. Im looking for people who would be okay being interviewed on different aspects of the hobby, So far as of writing this I've only had the pleasure of sitting down with Joe W3GMS in his shack for some questions, and I plan to get some footage of his museum, i'm also looking to get a lot of event coverage so its not just all interviews. Id love any help I can get with this project as its a large undertaking, Im open to General discussion, History, field day, OTA events, contesting, ect. If it involves Ham Radio, I want to get some coverage of it for the documentary. if your interested in helping throw a comment on this post, or reach out to me at kthreedzm@gmail.com 73 all! I hope to hear from you soon

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 pm